Fixed fulcrum hidden cam hinge
Hidden cam hinge
In order to improve the aesthetic of the ovens, by reducing the number of visible details, a hinge with an “invisible” cam has been developed. It allows reducing the dimensions of the slots on the front and on the oven's door, without sacrificing the advantages of hinges with a (visible) external cam:
- Distribution of the weight of the door on three points, thus increasing resistance to the static load test;
- Smooth movement of the door both during the opening and the closing movement;
- Possibility to choose the position of the grill stop;
- More flexible use (the same hinge can be used on several doors with different weights);
- Possibility to pass the dynamic test.
The hidden cam hinges are available in the versions for doors weighing up to 13 kg, and from 13kg to 20kg.