In pursuance with Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, which provides the personal data protection code, Sabaf S.p.A., in its capacity of “Personal Data Controller”, is obliged to provide the following information on the processing of your personal data.
In order to implement our business relations it will not be necessary to process sensitive data. The requested consent does therefore not refer to such data.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Personal data are processed for our Company’s marketing activities with the following purpose:
a) to send the information you have requested from us ;
b) to send advertising and informative material;
The aforementioned purposes may be implemented directly by our Company or by Companies supplying goods and/or services designated by us. The collection of personal data for the aforementioned purpose is not compulsory and the relative processing, including eventual communication to the supplier Companies of goods and/or services, is subordinate to our obtaining your consent in pursuance with Art. 24 par. 1 of L.D. 196/03. Your personal data will be kept in a form which permits your identification only for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purpose; after this period they will be erased or made anonymous.
The processing of personal data is implemented using manual, computer and electronic instruments with logics which are strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in a way which guarantees the security of the same data with the adoption of suitable and preventive security measures in pursuance with L.D. 196/03. The data will be recorded in data banks and/or filed on paper and/or on magnetic means. All the processing operations indicated in Art. 4 par. 1 item a) of L.D. 196/03 will be implemented. Your personal data are collected and recorded exclusively to implement the objectives indicated in the aforementioned purpose and will be kept in a form which permits your identification only for the time necessary to fulfil the aforementioned purpose; after this period they will be erased or made anonymous.Your personal data will be processed in a legitimate and correct way and will be periodically updated. To this purpose, we ask you to kindly notify us of any eventual changes in such data so we may update our data banks.
METHODS OFDISSEMINATION AND COMMUNICATION
Your personal data will under no circumstances be disseminated or communicated. Your personal data can only be accessed by the “Persons in Charge of Processing” nominated in pursuance with L.D. 196/03 according to the respective duties, further to the temporary staff at Sabaf or who perform work duties on behalf of Sabaf and need to process your data in order to perform the designated duties.
Rights foreseen by Art. 7 of L.D.196/03
We inform you, to conclude, that Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree in question, allows you to exercise specific rights. In particular, you have the right to obtain from our Company :
- confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in an intelligible form;
- indications on the source of the personal data;
- indications on the purpose and processing methods;
- indication on the logic applied to processing if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- indications on the identification data concerning the data controller;
- indication on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of such data in their capacity as Designated Representatives or Persons in Charge of Processing;
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per items g) and h) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the right that is to be protected.
You also have the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data :
- for legitimate reasons, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- for the distribution of advertising materials or direct sales or for market research or business communications.For any eventual information, please contact the I.T Manager at Sabaf SpA Via dei Carpini, 1 - 25035 – Ospitaletto (BS), who in pursuance with L.D. 196/03 has been nominated as the Person Responsible for the profiles relative to the security of the processing of Personal Date using electronic instruments and for the processing of personal data collected from the company website, sending an e-mail to the following address email@example.com.